Plasma motorized cutting head
- highly technically equipped torch holder and additional equipment for plasma cutting
- the construction prevents damage of individual parts of the cutting head caused by impact and enables their re-set and further running of the cutting machine
- 'floating' construction of the head enables protection of the torch against collision maintaining constant distance above the surface of the cut material
- backflash-free attachment of guiding elements
- can be used for all types of manufactured plasma cutting machines
- maintance-free construction
- the part of the cutting head is NOT the plasma torch
- dimensions: 210mm x 120mm x 470mm
(width x depth x height)
- torch diameter: 32 mm
- travelling speed: 2100mm/min
- range of vertical movement: 150mm
- incoming supply: 24V DC
|Carrier of the plasma torch and equipment|
Enables manual setting the angle and position of the torch.
An anticollision sensor prevents the plasma torch and the plasma head against collision with an obstacle, usually with the cut product that gets stuck across on the table. When collision occurs, the machine stops immediately and can be turned on again only if the obstacle is cleared away. The advantage against mechanical (spring) anticollision systems is that it reacts in all other directions in the same way.
|Voltage control of plasma torch height / Automatic initial adjustment of plasma torch height|
The capacitive height lookout is meant for contactless height watching of the torch above the material while the cutting process is in progress. It is made of:
Automatic initial setting of the plasma torch height is for automatic setting of the torch height above the material before the material is pierced.